Triumph Spitfire 2.5.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

tony lindsey deans modified cylinder head 3

well i hope your sitting down for this.after a nine month wait,tony lindsey deans modified cylinder head is here! the cost was £1200 for the head complete.with the other required mods, i've been advised that around 180hp is realistic. hence the need for a strong gearbox etc.
my thoughts go back to when this car was on the road before,one of the things that used to strike me,and other people, was the awesome sound this car produced.
i was advised by kas kastner to seek advice from tony, and for me,if kas says something,i, for one am going to listen and take note.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger David fa niente said…

    Hay Chris. Good to see you back. Great news on the Cylinder head. Looks real sharp. Please post some photos of the gear box attached to the engine once it is all together. David in Reno

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    lol.
    thanks David.
    things have gone into overdrive here, not enough hours in the day,nor days in the week:)
    gareth is hopefully on the case for bellhousing, so when its here will post pics etc
    regards,
    chris.

     
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger David fa niente said…

    Hi Chris. Any luck yet with the gear box?

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'm expecting to see Gareth anytime now. Spitbang from TT, kindly gave me a link for an alternative supplier:
    http://www.scparts.co.uk/index.....tpl&marker=11#11
    Hoping it does'nt come to that:(

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My brother suggested I may like this web site. He was entirely right.
    This submit actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I
    had spent for this info! Thank you!
    Feel free to surf my homepage the best car accessories

     

Post a Comment

<< Home